Sunday, January 6, 2008

A lot has happened in the past month!

Sorry I have not updated since December 3rd!! I always seem to forget that I have this blog and when I remember, I'm too caught up in life to find the time to add pictures. But here I am again, I finally updating! Yay!


Adaleigh is growing so fast. She is now about 6 1/2 weeks and she weighs 11 lbs and is 23 1/2 inches. She is a very good and happy baby. We are definitely enjoying her being more alert and now smiling in response to our voices and certain toys.


Here are some pictures to enjoy..







Hopefully next update isn't too far off in the future. ;)

1 comment:

caroleanne said...

She is so incredibly beautiful! I hate that I only get about an hour every week to enjoy! We will def. have to change this..
I miss all three of you daily..
Call me once in a while..
Alex, I could use a small frosty, my throat is very sore.....
Love,
Mom/Grandma