Wednesday, February 20, 2008

In a hurry..

Some how I always forget to update my blog, so I apologize! I decided to make a quick update before we have to leave for chuch tonight. Adaleigh will be 3 months tomorrow!! She is definitely growing very fast. She is already very strong. She's been holding her head up sturdy for a while now, and shes able to sit up with just a little support. She's also on a pretty good schedule, eating every 4 hours, and going about 7-8 hours at night. Such a blessing. Agape is doing great with her, although he is still marking his territory when he gets the chance. We are definitely looking forward to getting a house in the future where Agape can run and play outside and have a little more freedom! Here are some pictures for you to enjoy.

Oh and Camille.. Alex and I just bought a Canon Rebel XTi and we are super excited to learn how to take awesome pictures. :)





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's the camera I have - you're going to love it! Did you take some of these pictures with it? I love the lighting of the picture of CA with Adaleigh - such a warm glow surrounding them! I can't believe how much Adaleigh has grown - she's beautiful - the perfect combination of you both, with God's special touches just for her!! Love you guys! Camille