Sunday, September 30, 2007

Take a vote in the BabyConner pool..


Phew! Today was a long day at Turnaround alll day long, but lots of fun. The church is growing and I'm enjoying seeing new faces and making new friendships with the people that are getting plugged into Turnaround.

Camille, I'm not sure if I emailed you back or not. We pronounce Makenleigh kinda how its spelled.. "Ma-kin-lee".

I'm pretty sure we are either going to go with Makenleigh Rose or Adahleigh Rose.. this one looks harder to pronounce right, but we pronouce it "ad-da-lee". Makenleigh means "the princess" and "daughter of Kenneth".. and Adahleigh means "beautiful addition" and "prosperous and happy". We are getting pretty excited though because we finally found two unique names that we both like and agree upon!

I wanted to let you all get a chance to vote on our baby pool website.. click on the link below and it should take you right there.



I'll leave you with some recent pictures of Agape (our puppy).. taken right after a bath in the cute little bathrobe that mom conner gave us!

1 comment:

caroleanne said...

I like both names! Unique for sure, but pretty. Couldn't access
the link you put up to vote.