Monday, October 22, 2007

Lots of busy days..

The past week has been lots of fun and busy! I am glad I got to do so much and also get a lot done around the apartment. My 21st birthday was on Tuesday.. and it was fun. I got to eat lunch with Mom Conner.. and spend the evening with Alex. He did a great job at making my day special. And we got to go to the Starbucks for the first time in LaGrange! That alone was so special to me.. hehe. He also took me to get some pregnancy pictures taken at the portrait studio in Walmart.. here are some pics from that..













This past weekend we went on a youth group trip camping and we had a blast. God really did a lot in everyone's lives and I'm excited to see the youth learn more and desire to know God more. It was lots of fun.. although we killed lots of spiders in the girls cabin throughout the weekend.

Here are some pics from the baby room. It's not quite done, like it is at Grandma's house, but its almost there. We haven't put up the wall hangings, shelves, or clock that we bought. And we are also going to get a mini bookshelf to put under the mirror next to the closet. And we may or may not put the rocking chair back in there. But here they are...











4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite part is the bedding - LOVE the pattern - beautiful! Camille

Unknown said...

Looks great guys, you are doing such a wonderful job can't wait for the finished product!

ms_dot said...

beautiful! and I love the bedding, too!!!

caroleanne said...

Awesome job, Brittany and Alex!
Looks better each time I see it! I, too, love the bedding! Baby Girl is gonna feel so happy in her new room!
I was going to show the room here to you yesterday when you came to get Agape, but you beat me home...
I love, love, love the pictures!!!!! So great!
Love
Moma C.