Monday, November 12, 2007

Waiting in anticipation...

So with about only a week to go.. Alex and I are anticipating the arrival of Adaleigh Rose Conner. We are so excited and cannot wait to meet our bundle of joy. I have lots of cleaning to do, and Alex needs to hook up the carseat in the car, and we will be all set and ready to go! Yay!

Last week I purchased a kennel for Agape, and he absolutely loves it! I set it up and placed it next to our bed and the bassinet, and now he sleeps in it every night. It has been a blessing, and I know he will continue to love it once Adaleigh arrives. It's his space, his bed, and territory.


Agape also got a nice warm bath (he loves those) and a haircut.. it was getting way too long. It's nice to know that he still lets me do it, so it saves us money on not having to take him to the groomers. :)


So I went to the doctor's again this morning for my weekly check-up. Nothing new. Baby's heart beat is great, my blood pressure is great, and my belly is still measuring perfectly. I don't know if she's dropped yet, and my doctor didn't check to see if I was dialated, so I don't know that either. My next appointment is Monday morning at 8:30am and she will definitely check me then to see if I'm dialated since I will be 40 weeks and 1 day. Hopefully I will go into natural labor by then, otherwise she will have to induce me most likely Wednesday morning (the 21st).. which means Adaleigh will be here for Thanksgiving! yay! So exciting.

Here are more pictures of her room since we set up the shelfs and block letters...

1 comment:

caroleanne said...

Yay! She's gonna be a "Turkey" baby like her Grandma!
The nursery looks very sweet and inviting, can't hardly wait to see Adaleigh in it!
Love
Moma C